Request Callback

Blog


How Britain’s Property Boom Is Driving Growth In Service Industries


June 28, 2019
How Britain’s Property Boom Is Driving Growth In Service Industries

Britain’s property market is booming. Now is the best time to invest in your own franchise business that offers cleaning and restoration services. With more people revamping their homes, there’s a need for more workers in the service industry to keep up with the demand.

Here, we take a look at the drivers behind the service industry’s growth, and the territories you can set up in to make the most of it.

More homes, more work

During the last year, there has been a significant rise in the professional and technical industries (which restoration falls under). It isn’t a coincidence that real estate has also seen a boost.

As a result of the housing market boom, more people are turning to specialists and experts in cleaning and restoration to revamp their own houses, making them fit for a profitable sale or feel more like home.

And where are we seeing the biggest property growth? Historical buildings. With only 5% of transactions involving new properties, that leaves 95% of the British public investing in older property. This investment opens more doors for restoration services, making joining the Rainbow ranks a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fill the gap in the market and be a part of preserving Britain’s history.

With both sectors being a main contributor to the overall GDP (totalling a 7.8% increase combined), it’s no surprise that more people are looking to join service and real estate businesses – or even set up one of their own…

Regions with high restoration demands

With an abundance of franchises for sale across the country, you’ll have the opportunity to help your local community.

We’ve compiled a list of areas where property restoration is in high demand.

  • London – With house prices in central London reaching ridiculous amounts, many people are turning to the boroughs on the outskirts. Inhabitants in this area are looking to restore properties to a high standard. A cleaning and restoration service in this area is highly sought after.
  • Wales – Wales is a perfect location to set up your franchise. Many UK families choose Wales as their go-to place for a holiday, time and time again, so local tourist business owners often call upon reliable and specialist cleaning organisations.

This is just a small selection of the franchises available for sale across the UK…

Take advantage of the property boom

With the service industry flourishing and restoration and cleaning businesses very much in demand across the country, now is the perfect time to invest in your own franchise and reap the benefits of the property boom.

If you have any questions, or would like more information on the various regions for sale, get in touch today!